For those who are thinking to build a new home we have created a booklet that is easy to understand the 3 most important aspects of new home build.
This booklet covers:
- Why to build a house (your motivation)
- House build options
- How to build a new house
Also it has Q&A sections to answer to the frequent questions that many people have at the initial stage of their home build project.
If you are interested in the booklet we can post it to your address for free（ONLY IN AUCKLAND) so please email us your name and address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for to hearing from you soon!!
この小冊子に興味がある方は、無料で郵送させて頂きますので（オークランド市内限定）、お名前とご住所をinfo @ japanhomes.co.nz宛にメールしてください。
- Qualification: Degree of Architecture Studies and Graduate Diploma of Psychology (University Of Auckland) ; 2nd Grade Cad Technician (Japan)
Family: Extremely lovely wife, wonderfully kind mother in low, awesomely hardworking chickens, surprisingly lazy cat and unbelievably naughty dog.
I love architecture and design so much that I have been to so many buildings and places around the world such as Sydney Opera House in Sydney, CCTV building in Beijing, Empire State Building in New York, Royal Palace in Bangkok, Houryu-Ji in Nara, etc. However, the residential building attracts me the most. For nearly 10 years I have visited heaps of local and historical homes around New Zealand which I feel the builders’ great workmanship as well as occupants’ life.
From this experience my aim is to design and provide the comfortable and affordable houses with the spirit of Japanese workmanship that people enjoy and improve their quality of life.
In this blog I write my everyday experience of work to show what is a designer’s work and how it goes at Japan Homes.
Any comments or questions are very welcome.
Please let me know!
Other articles from this author
- The Way We Work 仕事のこだわり2018.11.18Study Meeting For Apprentice Builiders & Site Managers 18/11/2018
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.11.03Lot 1 & Lot 2 10 Glenfield Rd Are Ready For Open Home 03/11/2018
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.10.28Updates About Current Construction 28/10/2018
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.10.13Updates About Current Construction 13/10/2018