We Japan Homes join Fukuoka Day and Chinese Moon Festival on this weekend!!
Our JAPA-HO kun will also show up.
You may have a chance to dance with him on Fukuoka day then !(^^)! !(^^)! !(^^)!
We are looking for to seeing you at your booth at the venues!!!!
Please try our free consultation service about anything related to home renovation, extension or new home.
JAPA-HO kun / ジャパホ君↓
For more information click HERE
Chinese Moon Festival
Venue：The Trusts Arena 65-67 Central Park Drive, Henderson, Auckland 0610
Time: 11:00-17:00 September 4
- Qualification: Degree of Architecture Studies and Graduate Diploma of Psychology (University Of Auckland) ; 2nd Grade Cad Technician (Japan)
Family: Extremely lovely wife, wonderfully kind mother in low, awesomely hardworking chickens, surprisingly lazy cat and unbelievably naughty dog.
I love architecture and design so much that I have been to so many buildings and places around the world such as Sydney Opera House in Sydney, CCTV building in Beijing, Empire State Building in New York, Royal Palace in Bangkok, Houryu-Ji in Nara, etc. However, the residential building attracts me the most. For nearly 10 years I have visited heaps of local and historical homes around New Zealand which I feel the builders’ great workmanship as well as occupants’ life.
From this experience my aim is to design and provide the comfortable and affordable houses with the spirit of Japanese workmanship that people enjoy and improve their quality of life.
In this blog I write my everyday experience of work to show what is a designer’s work and how it goes at Japan Homes.
Any comments or questions are very welcome.
Please let me know!
Other articles from this author
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.11.03Lot 1 & Lot 2 10 Glenfield Rd Are Ready For Open Home 03/11/2018
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.10.28Updates About Current Construction 28/10/2018
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.10.13Updates About Current Construction 13/10/2018
- Reading Book 読書2018.09.30My Article On Gekkan NZ!!