Here are our updates about ongoing construction in Northshore.
3 New Homes in Birkenhead
Lot 1: Tiling is going on.
Lot 2: Laminated Timber Floor is installed
Lot 3: Painting
2 New Homes in Northshore
Solid rocks underground ware found and we could not put foundation concrete piles through the rocks so foundation design needed to be slightly changed.
Then we could continue to do foundation work.
Our foundation builders work very hard, even under rain they dont stop working on site.
Thanks to their hardwork and our engineers’ quick work for foundation design change, site work is going on schedule although we needed to stop the foundation work for some time due to the rocks.
- Qualification: Degree of Architecture Studies and Graduate Diploma of Psychology (University Of Auckland) ; 2nd Grade Cad Technician (Japan)
Family: Extremely lovely wife, wonderfully kind mother in low, awesomely hardworking chickens, surprisingly lazy cat and unbelievably naughty dog.
I love architecture and design so much that I have been to so many buildings and places around the world such as Sydney Opera House in Sydney, CCTV building in Beijing, Empire State Building in New York, Royal Palace in Bangkok, Houryu-Ji in Nara, etc. However, the residential building attracts me the most. For nearly 10 years I have visited heaps of local and historical homes around New Zealand which I feel the builders’ great workmanship as well as occupants’ life.
From this experience my aim is to design and provide the comfortable and affordable houses with the spirit of Japanese workmanship that people enjoy and improve their quality of life.
In this blog I write my everyday experience of work to show what is a designer’s work and how it goes at Japan Homes.
Any comments or questions are very welcome.
Please let me know!
Other articles from this author
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.11.03Lot 1 & Lot 2 10 Glenfield Rd Are Ready For Open Home 03/11/2018
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.10.28Updates About Current Construction 28/10/2018
- Site Work Progress 工事進捗2018.10.13Updates About Current Construction 13/10/2018
- Reading Book 読書2018.09.30My Article On Gekkan NZ!!