• Tony Liu

クライストチャーチ地震についての家の補修について ニュージーランド 建築会社 ジャパンホームズ



Territorial Authorities(=市役所)

When crossing over to do work in other regional territories check out the local council web site for relevant information, guidelines. It is important if undertaking work within the scope of schedule one http://www.dbh.govt.nz/bc-no-consent that this is reflective of the District Plan. These two documents cross over with compliance, getting it wrong with the district plan could lead to costs involved with retrospective resource consents.

Web links(各市役所問い合わせ) Hurunui District Council: Phone (03) 314 8816 http://www.hurunui.govt.nz/ Waimakariri District Council: Phone (03) 311 8900 http://www.waimakariri.govt.nz/ Selwyn District Council: Rolleston Phone (03) 347 2800 http://www.selwyn.govt.nz/home Darfield Phone (03) 318 8338 http://www.selwyn.govt.nz/home Christchurch City Council: Phone (03) 941 8999 http://www.ccc.govt.nz/index.aspx Ashburton District Council: Phone (03) 307 7700 http://www.ashburtondc.govt.nz/ Timaru District Council: Phone (03) 687 7200 http://www.timaru.govt.nz/ Mackenzie District: Phone 0800 6858 514 http://www.mackenzie.govt.nz/

Department of labour-useful information on rebuilding http://dol.govt.nz/quake/


Do not demolish a building without following due process, building owners should contact the emergency operations centre before demolition, even if the building is badly damaged. Call 03 941 8999 approval is required from the National Controller.

DBH rebuild guidance  A handy guidance document on rebuilding as published by the Department of Building and Housing http://www.dbh.govt.nz/guidance-on-repairs-after-earthquake

Reconstruction Establish with the homeowner whether they have house and/or contents insurance, if they do they qualify for EQC assistance.

Safe and sanitary

Repairs to make safe and sanitary can be done under the owners own authority to a value of $2000, this may include such tasks as roof repairs, water, electrical, security and safety to occupants. Where possible leave damaged materials on site should an assessor wish to view these later.

On your job file record the following: • detail a scope of works based on the homeowners instructions • take photos of before and after • detail who has given you authorisation to execute the work • client contact details • site details • your contact details, and note you are a Platinum Member of Certified Builders Association • detail material purchases, contractors and associated costs involved • create a payment claim payable to EQC PO Box 311 Wellington, 6140 • take a copy of all documents and post to the address above, keep the originals on your job files.

Non Structural: (less than $10 000)(構造ではない1万ドル以下の工事)

Homeowners are to lodge a claim with EQC, money will be paid directly to them. At this point rectification work can take place.

• document works to be undertaken as above • ensure the homeowners home insurance is still current and has been notified of rectification work • use a CBANZ small works contract [ideally two payments] • payment claims to be made out to the homeowner, remember to identify who is your client [i.e. who has received the payment from EQC]